Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First Generation Update



























The first generation of the DAWES family is shown in the chart above. Although, I have found new information in the Lewes parish registers which may take this family back another two generations, however, some additional research is necessary before I add it to this blog.


While in Salt Lake City I was able to copy the images of the baptisms performed in Hadlow, Kent and I wanted to add them to the blog so they are preserved and also so I can share them with the rest of the DAWES family.

William b. 1804 through Sarah b. 1811 were found in the Hadlow parish registers along with their mother Elizabeth WHITEBREAD b. 1875.


See Below...







I included the partial page showing the year for Thomas because this blog is about him. Here is the baptism of his mother, Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment